The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)
The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)
The Arcanum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcanum

The place for Guild's to meet in harmony.

HomeArcanum PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thanx Jasper/WastedKid For your Unrelenting devotion! Were proud of you! :3
Clock
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:09 pm
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Like :D
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
ZedUnlimited
Zlade's Request skin Thread I_vote_lcapZlade's Request skin Thread I_voting_barZlade's Request skin Thread I_vote_rcap 
kingslayer3
Zlade's Request skin Thread I_vote_lcapZlade's Request skin Thread I_voting_barZlade's Request skin Thread I_vote_rcap 
Protege
xTinTin
jasperVIII
Zlade
DefenderX
zSoul
NinjaSoul
OniFox
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is dominicktrundle

Our users have posted a total of 943 messages in 196 subjects
Most active topic starters
ZedUnlimited
Zlade
xTinTin
DefenderX
jasperVIII
kingslayer3
zSoul
Protege
OniFox
deathgod23

Share | 

Zlade's Request skin Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zlade
Zlade

Guild Points : 52797

Zlade's Request skin Thread Empty
PostSubject: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:41 am

SPOILER ALERT

The request session of mines will end in 2 Weeks... better put up your mind and better work it up to think of
a skin Idea for me to work on

PS: OFFICIAL GAME/ANIME CHARACTERS ARE NOT YET PERMITTED.

Only Un-Official and made up. Ok. Request starts now.

Note: My Skin Gallery will be up tomorrow Afternoon and you may ask if you wish to get it.
Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

Guild Points : 67280

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Heres something.
Zlade's Request skin Thread 20229411
I want the outer part of his eyes to be just a yellow circled shape with black all in the pupil, and the rest of the eye to be back also.
and make the hair cover his eyes. If you didnt notice, he's wearing a kokiri hat
Kokirians ftw bitch.
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

Guild Points : 47731

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Fail zed. That's Link. From Zelda, that's official. She said unofficial/made up. GG.
Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:51 pm

lmao.....well king it is made up..in my head anyway his name isnt link(again this is in my head) its changed to Zed and if i had to explain everything right now i'd bust my fingers and make your eyes stare at the screen to it stings.....trust me...very long story...
Back to top Go down
superblitz17

Guild Points : 46151

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:37 am

can anyone make ma a good skin

a bot that go great with fairy syle

yeah im sUpeRbLiTz
Back to top Go down
Protege

Protege

Guild Points : 48132

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:07 am

Hey, Zlade. Pirate skin!1
Kthx, <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:28 am

ZED YOU DARE CALL THAT LINK!?!?, This is link -.- Zlade's Request skin Thread Link_f10
Whut now :3?
Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:20 pm

lets requote tht....king siad it was link I FKING SAID IT WAS ZED(but with less details and a couple things missing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:37 pm

well you gotta admit that pic is awesome ._.
Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:44 pm

Zed's a hell of alot more awesome than tht. lets just say he's Rated B.
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 12:35 am

It's still link --"
Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:26 am

king have some imagination >:O
Back to top Go down
xTinTin
Arcanum Master
Arcanum Master
xTinTin

Guild Points : 48776

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:09 pm

That picture looked cool *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
https://ga2arcanum.forumotion.com
Protege

Protege

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Okay. No OFFICIAL GAME avatars. k.

...Pirate skin!! :]

Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Zed isnt official, but i plan on drawing him out one day, im kinda close
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:48 pm

If he looks exactly like link, zed ima bash that picture post -_- I've seen enough of Link to know him. (Acez got Spirit tracks yesterday... He couldnt find UGC so he bought that instead.)
Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:15 pm

kingslayer3 wrote:
If he looks exactly like link, zed ima bash that picture post -_- I've seen enough of Link to know him. (Acez got Spirit tracks yesterday... He couldnt find UGC so he bought that instead.)
the only thing thats the same is their clothing sorta
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:40 pm

And his hair. And the ears. And the skin colour.
The only thing that is different from Link is the eye colour and the epicness.
Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:18 pm

dude thats not an exact picture of Zed its link like u alrdy said
and like I alrdy said ill end up drawing him one day(if i can pay for arts.....)
Back to top Go down
Protege

Protege

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Seriously. Please make me a pirate skin...
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Chill pro i alrdy heard zlade one time say she had to leave something to go work on pro's pirate skin. N i think zsoul was like wait what? N im like oh... So ur skin is or was in development.
Back to top Go down
Protege

Protege

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 12:39 am

*Winnar*
Back to top Go down
Rival Tai

Guild Points : 44861

PostSubject: Bro   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Zlade's Request skin Thread Abarekiller

this is what i'd like if this is okay. my Favorite Power Ranger. I made a skin to go with it, a non transformed one lol.
Back to top Go down
Tsuraiyo

Tsuraiyo

Guild Points : 44491

PostSubject: Something I made but didn't draw   Zlade's Request skin Thread EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Zlade's Request skin Thread Im07xf
I'd like you to make me a skin of this please. But I'd like the bandage to cover up all of his left eye. No other changes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zlade's Request skin Thread   Zlade's Request skin Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Zlade's Request skin Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top