The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)

The Arcanum

The place for Guild's to meet in harmony.

HomeArcanum PortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Thanx Jasper/WastedKid For your Unrelenting devotion! Were proud of you! :3
Clock
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Tue May 08, 2012 6:20 pm
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Like :D
April 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
ZedUnlimited
Zlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1 I_vote_lcapZlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1 I_voting_barZlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1 I_vote_rcap 
kingslayer3
Zlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1 I_vote_lcapZlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1 I_voting_barZlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1 I_vote_rcap 
Protege
xTinTin
jasperVIII
Zlade
DefenderX
zSoul
NinjaSoul
OniFox
Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is dominicktrundle

Our users have posted a total of 943 messages in 196 subjects
Most active topic starters
ZedUnlimited
Zlade
xTinTin
DefenderX
jasperVIII
kingslayer3
Protege
zSoul
OniFox
deathgod23

Share | 

Zlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zlade
Zlade

Guild Points : 34467

Zlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1 Empty
PostSubject: Zlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1   Zlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:47 pm

Seriously It was easy. Didn't have any problems at all Razz and yet I was using only the MF-AR2 the whole Dungeon run. And the Level has a great effect on the MF-AR2's moveset damages. I say this. "IT IS SERIOUSLY NOT THAT HARD." and the MF-AR2 was a disadvantage for Bafabon Dungeon. And I proved it to be... lets just say... a Cake walk/Easy Pie.

Proof:
Zlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1 ZladeDungeonSolo1

- Still easy. Didn't even use any Dragon Armor... wait... I don't even have Dragon Armor left o.0 (0/20)

Zlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1 ZladeDungeonSolo2

- Again... Its so easy Razz And it was worth for me using some of my Avyoniums.

Zlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1 ZladeDungeonSolo3

- Still has some good Rewards

And yes. Am the new Dungeon Lone Wolf. I may start it again trying to atempt to solo the Snow Girl and the Lesser Ammonnus. Also I may atempt to solo each of the 3 Dr. Diaper mission cases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Zlade's Dungeon Solo - Atempt 1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top