The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)

The Arcanum

The place for Guild's to meet in harmony.

HomeArcanum PortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Thanx Jasper/WastedKid For your Unrelenting devotion! Were proud of you! :3
Clock
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 60 on Wed May 15, 2019 2:39 pm
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Like :D
    May 2019
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    ZedUnlimited
    Tommorow when i get on.... I_vote_lcapTommorow when i get on.... I_voting_barTommorow when i get on.... I_vote_rcap 
    kingslayer3
    Tommorow when i get on.... I_vote_lcapTommorow when i get on.... I_voting_barTommorow when i get on.... I_vote_rcap 
    Protege
    xTinTin
    jasperVIII
    Zlade
    DefenderX
    zSoul
    NinjaSoul
    OniFox
    Top posting users this week
    Top posting users this month
    Statistics
    We have 139 registered users
    The newest registered user is dominicktrundle

Our users have posted a total of 943 messages in 196 subjects
    Most active topic starters
    ZedUnlimited
    Zlade
    xTinTin
    DefenderX
    jasperVIII
    kingslayer3
    Protege
    zSoul
    OniFox
    deathgod23

Share | 

Tommorow when i get on....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    ZedUnlimited
    Master Of Arcanum
    Master Of Arcanum
    ZedUnlimited

Guild Points : 49280

Tommorow when i get on.... Empty
    PostSubject: Tommorow when i get on....   Tommorow when i get on.... EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:33 pm

I will set a challenge on the site for the new upcoming update in GA2 of whoever can make an accesssory the fastest. no prize here just a litttle friendly competition :3

View user profile
    Protege

Protege

Guild Points : 30132

Tommorow when i get on.... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Tommorow when i get on....   Tommorow when i get on.... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Hay made the first accessory which was the duel electric gauntlets, then King, then Acez.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

Tommorow when i get on....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top