The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)
The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)
The Arcanum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcanum

The place for Guild's to meet in harmony.

HomeArcanum PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thanx Jasper/WastedKid For your Unrelenting devotion! Were proud of you! :3
Clock
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:09 pm
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Like :D
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
ZedUnlimited
King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5 I_vote_lcapKing Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5 I_voting_barKing Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5 I_vote_rcap 
kingslayer3
King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5 I_vote_lcapKing Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5 I_voting_barKing Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5 I_vote_rcap 
Protege
xTinTin
jasperVIII
Zlade
DefenderX
zSoul
NinjaSoul
OniFox
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is dominicktrundle

Our users have posted a total of 943 messages in 196 subjects
Most active topic starters
ZedUnlimited
Zlade
xTinTin
DefenderX
jasperVIII
kingslayer3
Protege
zSoul
OniFox
deathgod23

Share | 

King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

Guild Points : 47441

King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5 Empty
PostSubject: King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5   King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Main info from #1: Don't perform midair jump on spammers or nuubs, they just restart their combos.

Main info from #2: Reloading and reload swap. While holding x when the result attack is happening reapply x hold to skip the start up attack. You can also swap the reapply x for a c hold and vise versa for hold c.

Main info from #3: Physical acc's go with strength. Fast acc's go with speed. Slow acc's go with defense. Just because you have a favourite style doesn't mean it goes with everything.

Main info from #4: Auto guard is good for guarding in combos and guarding on the fly (expression). It is convenient for bezerkers and reckless people. The only downside is you have to guess what they are using and copy it. Manual is useful for blocking without guessing making it useful for surprise special which kills auto. The downside of it is you have to prep ahead of time or your screwed.

Main info from #5: You need: A dash atttackk without knocking. An x that ends with the opp in air you on ground. Good timing.
Start dash attack hit him.
He's staggered start your regular c combo. DON'T FINISH.
End combo with x's end.
Catch and juggle the opp when he comes back down.
Many styles can pull this off like spy and knight. I use soldier with suitcase for this.

Back to top Go down
Spike13

Spike13

Guild Points : 46962

PostSubject: Re: King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5   King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:10 am

why sometimes I'm doing a combo, then occasionally it blocks...
sometimes after i pop out my opponent into air I followed it with a combo before my opponent lands, but sometimes, it blocks instead of doing a combo..

Last night I'm using Muscle belt acc... its about time to powerbomb the enemy, then instead of grabbing the opponent, It blocks! It happened to me twice! and failed to wrestle my opponent...

Can anyone give me a tip, when I combo an opponent and knocks out. All I do is before my opponent gets up, I jump on his back and do a combo or do slash him with my axe. Is there any much more good tips besides on my lame techinque? LOL!

P.S. "I hate La Fiesta! bunch of bullies and gangers!"
Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

Guild Points : 66990

PostSubject: Re: King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5   King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:35 am

ill probably start my guide around this week maybe
Back to top Go down
Protege

Protege

Guild Points : 47842

PostSubject: Re: King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5   King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Nicely done, King. :O
And cool, Zed, can't wait. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5   King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5 Empty

Back to top Go down

King Tips - Transferred - Issue #1-5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top