The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)
The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)
The Arcanum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcanum

The place for Guild's to meet in harmony.

HomeArcanum PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thanx Jasper/WastedKid For your Unrelenting devotion! Were proud of you! :3
Clock
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:09 pm
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Like :D
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
ZedUnlimited
King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day I_vote_lcapKing's Music of JP Song o Teh Day I_voting_barKing's Music of JP Song o Teh Day I_vote_rcap 
kingslayer3
King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day I_vote_lcapKing's Music of JP Song o Teh Day I_voting_barKing's Music of JP Song o Teh Day I_vote_rcap 
Protege
xTinTin
jasperVIII
Zlade
DefenderX
zSoul
NinjaSoul
OniFox
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is dominicktrundle

Our users have posted a total of 943 messages in 196 subjects
Most active topic starters
ZedUnlimited
Zlade
xTinTin
DefenderX
jasperVIII
kingslayer3
Protege
zSoul
OniFox
deathgod23

Share | 

King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

Guild Points : 47891

King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day Empty
PostSubject: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:36 am

Ever since i watched Rosario Vampire like 2 years ago ive been stuck on anime and jp music... Neh the damage is irreversible now... ARGH SO! I announce My choices o epic music! First!

Bad Apple w English Subs
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:04 am

Entry 2!

Nana Mizuki - Dancing in the Velvet Moon
Note this was made specifically for this anime. She plays the main character Moka.
Also note this is not hentai. You will see no privates from clever computer effects.
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:08 am

Ok day 3. Many songs still to hear.

Still Doll - Kanon Wakeshima
English lyrics on the bottom. This song was on the ending of Vampire Knight (maybe vampire knight guilty).
Anyhow if you don't get it, she's talking to her doll... creepy.

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 1:15 am

Ok, 4th song.

Bakusou Yume Uta - DiggyMo
Now unfortunately i couldn't get this song relevant to Soul Eater with english subs. So instead I got this amv of an anime i know not. Just ignore the shatty amv n pay attention to song n lyrics.

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:46 am

Day who know i lost count... I am good at math - Dun judge me T^T

Elfen Lied - Lilium (Music box)
Now there are no lyrics to this. But it is still a jp song... ish.
If you've watched Elfen Lied - watch not read - You'd be broken up each time you hear this. Note this isnt the opening this is the music box.... Believe it or not i'm tearing up. ARGH if you've watched this anime dun press play.

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:20 am

Ok this is the 6th.... not like anyone is counting or cares T^T

Strength - Abingdon Boys School
Idk why it was by an author named as such but for all i know thats just a name. Anyhow this is featured as Soul eater's 4th season ending.

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:57 am

Ok w/e day this is i missed yesterday so im gonna post 2 today.

Kanon Wakeshima - Kuroi Torikago
This is not featured on any anime i've watched i was just youtube linking from still doll. BUT i rly enjoy it n hope u do too.

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 6:06 am

W/e day 2nd post.

Bring it on! - Nana Mizuki
Remember dancing in the velvet moon? Well she can be a fierce singer too. Now unfortunately no matter where i looked on youtube i couldnt get one with english lyrics seeing as how its not one of her best works. SO if u want teh lyrics hunt em down on google cuz i cant get em on this video. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

Guild Points : 67440

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:56 pm

dude were looking dont be too down
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:41 am

Ok (Bytheby zed im not sad just lost count) w/e day.

Resonance - T.M. Revolution
Soul eater represent! 1st opening in teh soul eater series... I had it stuck in my head 24/7 when i was watching the anime until "Paper moon" came in n bish slapped the song silly. I'll prob post paper moon 2mmorow...

Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:43 am

BISH U SRSLY STOLE MY NEXT MUSIC, whatevr :/
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 am

Ok once again w/e day.

Paper moon - Tommy Heavenly6 (On purpose 6)

Soul eater represent! My more favoured of the two soul eater opening songs. It was so memorized and sticking in my head i called it a "flood" song. One where if u got a shatty song stuck in ur head like something of Bieber u start silently singing the lyrics of this and this replaces that song. Also to note dont be confused this is still a JP song it just incorporates English too.

Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 11:52 am

i like opening 1 better than 2
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Smile i still has no clue what day it is... maybe i should check...\

Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets - Highschool of the dead (Song name as well as anime)

*Nosebleed* Epic anime with epic opening... This one is fairly new... ARGH want season 2 NOW! its still in debate to see how well it sells seeing as how it was just released here. Its a nice ecchi... thou they broke the ecchi law in the ova episode when there was tits. *Nosebleed*

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:53 am

K i still forgot to check b4 posting my bad.

Yoriko - Daia no Hana
Featured as both Black Cat OP 1 & 2 this song has played for like 25 episodes... or was it 30? idk its was way over played. Im slowly noticing my songs are losing their "wow" factor n are getting worse... I'll prob hold this series till friday... Why friday? Idc felt like it.

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:22 am

ITS DAY 13 Razz

I wanna be - Stance Punks
Again no english lyrics... Find em Razz Anyhow this is featured not only soul eater but naruto too. I remember this back when YTV had midnight anime on fridays. This is in Soul eater ending 1 & final as well as Naruto op 6. Soul eater kick Naruto's ass. Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Ok heres the last day. Day 14. That was a nice 2 weeks.

Discotheque - Nana Mizuki
Its time for something fruity, I have yet to turn u all into panzies >Very Happy any how this is from Rosario Vampire Capu2 note: NOT season 2, Capu 2 (Same thing but if u search u wont find rosario season 2). Ok this lacks epic and manly hardcore but hey its still good. STARTING TOMMOROW! Kings AMV of the Day! Yus im not gonna do like youtubes first w/e most have prob alrdy seen em. Ima show ones that u may have seen or ones that deserve more credit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day   King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day Empty

Back to top Go down

King's Music of JP Song o Teh Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top