The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)
The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)
The Arcanum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcanum

The place for Guild's to meet in harmony.

HomeArcanum PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thanx Jasper/WastedKid For your Unrelenting devotion! Were proud of you! :3
Clock
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:09 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Like :D
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
ZedUnlimited
King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKing's AMV of the day! - Page 2 I_voting_barKing's AMV of the day! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
kingslayer3
King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKing's AMV of the day! - Page 2 I_voting_barKing's AMV of the day! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Protege
xTinTin
jasperVIII
Zlade
DefenderX
zSoul
NinjaSoul
OniFox
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is dominicktrundle

Our users have posted a total of 943 messages in 196 subjects
Most active topic starters
ZedUnlimited
Zlade
xTinTin
DefenderX
jasperVIII
kingslayer3
Protege
zSoul
OniFox
deathgod23

Share | 

King's AMV of the day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

Guild Points : 47961

King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:31 pm

Well searching thru the playlist i made of the amv's i found that My bitches (Nyan koi) got its just desserts and now u cant watch it. The censored one is now 18+ n the nude is banned.
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:56 pm

DAM STRAIGHT AM KICKING IT OFF AGAIN!~
Hope u enjoyed the last season cuz ive gathered another buttload of new ones u can enjoy Very Happy once again 2 a day n am not gonna count cuz i cant seem to count...

Maniac Lullaby - Chiikaboom

Yehhhh i even caught his fail spelling of "Maniac". Anyhow tell me if yeh think A Static Lullaby did toxic by Britney Spears better than she did. Yehhh thought so. Enjoys! Less description more awesome naaaaaooooo!

Thought I'd do 2 per post rather than 2 posts a day. kkthxenjoytehshow.

Ultimate Hero's Come Back - BestMEPsOfAllTime

Just... wew. So hardcore epic in a bundle u cant rly say much...wew... anyhow cant think o much to say just enjoy. Yeh this will be a reoccurring theme in my descriptions.

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:25 pm

Day 2 Of SEASON 2 Very Happy

Shake THAT!!! - HeardYouLikeAmvs2

Yays *shake shake shake* Such a happy song. Makes me wanna SHAKE MAH BOOTY. Nice mashup dis guy did. *shake shake shake*.

Safety Dance AMV - tehninjarox

This is what got me watchin Nichijou. Loled so hard i woke my siblings at nite. They fell asleep again. Started watchin episode 1 that night. Loled again hard. They were mad...

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Double Blow Hiorki - HeardYouLikeAmvs2

Made good use of Dubstep, one of the first and few dubsteps i like. And one of the few bleach amvs i like. You see, most bleach, naruto and one piece amvs SUCK for overused clips and songs that dont even belong! Anyhow this is a rarity. Enjoy!~

Extraball - tehninjarox

Why did i not see this amv til recently DAYYYUM. This should be front page amv material. Sumtimes i skip to the end of my playlist just to hear dis one! I might as well loop this amv. Got to that point of awesome. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:15 am

Under! Where? - HeardYouLikeEcchi2

For All Your Perverted Needs.

Red Stars - Subarashi6

Just to throw off the happy upbeat streak. SERIOUS FACE WIN. `Nuff said.

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 7:28 am

The Courage to Dream - loosecontroiPL

Not all amvs are dancy or epic or entirely music based. Story tellin goes ALONG way in the amv world. I still think i hear "SOGEKING CRUSH" making Usopp more badazz than he was there. But Usopp did get a turn for the better when they added the quote from when mole lady laughed at luffy's dream. Wew usopp too badazz too early.

The Nindo Of My Sensei - TheAmvAkdag

More story telling Very Happy Its slow to start, picks up speed 1/4 way through.... its not all sad n dreary it gets epic. AND NOOOOOO HINATA!!! ik she comes back to life but she is soooo bawss. Especially that technique shes used.

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Missed three days... BUT u wont miss amvs.
6 amvs today. Enjoys.

We're All To Blame - x12Sakura12x

A nonmain stream maker whom most prolly dont follow or never heard of. Some times its good to look at unpopular videos Very Happy

Pretty Fly For A White Guy - ForYouPeople

Dont be hatin k. Lol, just so yeh know it has nuthin to do wit me personally. Its actually a good amv. And yes this old school song makes me even cringe.

All In One - TheBooooooooooom

Now this guy things he's the shet right? Well. This amv is crap. Just barely barely made it on my playlist. Goes to show pros who think they r good by adding effects arnt as good as they think. Too much editting ruins an amv, gj dude -_-

Best Anime Fights Ever - Sephiroth667

Now this. this is a masterpiece dun by a no one in this industry. PLZ PLZ look carefully to notice the slides in transition. Its all one fight. If one anime guy punches, another different anime guy goes flying or sword clashes etc. Was done beautifully.

Insanity Beat - Palmex

Decent amv, better music. I think i mainly liked this for the music. Very Happy

Brainless Violence - Nikos44

Had to shove a another lolamv in here somewhr among these hardcore amvs. This youtuber is a lil more popular thoughs.

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:11 pm

Implosion - ibestamvsofalltime0

I dun think this author is part of the group. But this amv is based on another anime i have yet to watched... Too many on my plate. Watching 5 animes (Nichijou, Mirai Nikki, Another, Fate/Zero) and reading 3 mangas (Bleach, Naruto, One Piece), soon to start 4 animes (This one, Durarara, Darker Than Black, Phantasm Carnival). Too much.... brain kerplode.

Shut Me Up! - CCDoitsu

Lacks the special effects and camera quality but did pro nuntheless. *Applause*

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Same - BestMEPsofAllTime

Was like derp. And i think u went derp too. U derp, I derp, we all derp over this amv.

Have You Ever - Nikolakis55AMV

Dun care wut u haters say. Naruto was better BEFORE shippuden. Gaara was better BEFORE shippuden. Sakura was better AFTER shippuden. Hinata was always good. And SASUKE STIIL SUCKS. :V

Delusions - ZorinBlitz2

Wew editting gone wrong. Dun even know what this amv is about. At all. But looked just good enough to be a part o the playlist. Just barely. Though i do believe it was from Chaos;Head.... which is equally as weird. I think they r also makin Steins;Gate.... derp.

Evacuate the Dancefloor - xXCilkaMilkaXx (But i think original was JadeCharm)

This is editting done right but... The scenes dont have any correlation with song Neutral

Empty Motion - nikos44

Finally someone got it right, maybe at least. But Nikos44 is a reliable amv dude. Most his amvs are done well.

This Love This Hate - ZorinBlitz2

This one just gets dull... But im sure u'll like it. This one just missed the last season due to being even numbers and i had an odd... anyhow here it is.

Errm yeh ran out of amvs. Thus concludes season 2 Very Happy... and dont be a critic and say im 2 vids short... i know dis... 24 vid seasons but yet i have 46... i just ran out of amvs. nuntheless thats about... 2hrs, 49 minutes and 22 seconds of time of your life i have just eatten. OR MORE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:09 pm

Lemme throw it all out there!~ Season 3! PART 1

Save Me - ZorinBlitz2
Like the tune :3

Good Times - BestAMVzOfAllTime
Not as lol as other but good enough :3

Disco Heaven - HeardYouLikeAmvz2
Done Nicely :3

150% Lobotomy - BestMiscOfAllTime
I think its french o__o

Otaku Star -HeardYouLikeAmvs4
FAWK YEHHHHHH

The Sword Of Ambition - LoosecontroiPL
Serious Storytelling Win.

Path Of Despair - DonnieDarkoRemains
Such a nice mashup of celldweller songs... and a pikachu song...

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Season 3 Part 2

Revenge - BestClassicalAMVs
This isnt the actual story just a twist :3

Shades Of AMV - BestAMVsOfAllTime1
DUBSTEP AMV win.

Beat Drop - TheBestAMVsOfAllTime (Diff than above)
Short n sweet <3 Kore wa Zombie desu ka?

Personal Over - BestMEPsOfAllTime
Dont really get it... but it looks nice Very Happy (And yes I know about Persona and how it works.)

Yeah! - BestMISCsOfAllTime
Old School Tunes! This anime is on my chopping block later in the summer.

Starving! - BestAMVsOfAllTime1
Also old school! Already watched this one though.

Books - BestAMVsOfAllTime1
Never reading again. Ever.

Madoka Magica x Nichijou OP - BestMADsOfAllTime2
The best of all the MADs for nichijou <3

Toradora x Nichijou OP - BestMADsOfAllTime
Shaddup... Nichijou was the best OP ever... > _ >

Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Season 3 PART 3

Clarissa - BestClassivAMVs
MSI has proven awesome once again.

All That You Can't Leave Behind - ibestamvsofalltime0
Trigun with Cowboy Bebob dun nice.

Shadow Pulse - BestAMVsOfAllTime0
Is sick of Madoka amvs. Until I saw this one.

Tilly-Tilly-Bom - BestMEPsOfAllTime
Creepy Creepy then DUBSTEP. Bawss.

Paranoia Drift - BestAMVsOfAllTime1
This song made me feel insane for the duration of it. Mind Fawk.

Update - BestMiscOfAllTime
Korn is such a crappy band only 1-2 good songs. But good amv nonetheless.

LET IT DIE (New Version) - BrokenElement89
I liked the old version better...

Seigi - BestClassicalAMVs
Makes it seem more of a game in Death Note than it was, Yay!

Slave - BestAMVsOfAllTime1
Funky.

The Race - BestClassicalAmvs
Woah what a mashup.

END OF SEASON 3
Back to top Go down
ZedUnlimited
Master Of Arcanum
Master Of Arcanum
ZedUnlimited

Guild Points : 67510

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Needs better background musix =w=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's AMV of the day!   King's AMV of the day! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

King's AMV of the day!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Arcanum :: Randomness-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com