The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)
The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)
The Arcanum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcanum

The place for Guild's to meet in harmony.

HomeArcanum PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thanx Jasper/WastedKid For your Unrelenting devotion! Were proud of you! :3
Clock
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:09 pm
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Like :D
    March 2024
    SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
    CalendarCalendar
    Top posters
    ZedUnlimited
    Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) I_vote_lcapHoley F... New Character (CONFIRMED) I_voting_barHoley F... New Character (CONFIRMED) I_vote_rcap 
    kingslayer3
    Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) I_vote_lcapHoley F... New Character (CONFIRMED) I_voting_barHoley F... New Character (CONFIRMED) I_vote_rcap 
    Protege
    xTinTin
    jasperVIII
    Zlade
    DefenderX
    zSoul
    NinjaSoul
    OniFox
    Top posting users this week
    No user
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Statistics
    We have 139 registered users
    The newest registered user is dominicktrundle

Our users have posted a total of 943 messages in 196 subjects
    Most active topic starters
    ZedUnlimited
    Zlade
    xTinTin
    DefenderX
    jasperVIII
    kingslayer3
    Protege
    zSoul
    OniFox
    deathgod23

Share | 

Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Zlade
    Zlade

Guild Points : 52507

Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) Empty
    PostSubject: Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED)   Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 am

Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) Img.php?filename=t_2140_2_1327292066

I don't know about you guys but... Am seriously doing anything to get this one.

Say "OH HEEL YEH" If you like the picture.

Edit Confirmation:
    IT IS Confirmed that she is a Character, her name is "Roselle Vergerius" and a counter-part of Frantz. Theres a extra that you may be allowed to use Blood effect from her gameplay but only for those who are 18 and above.

Last edited by Zlade on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    ZedUnlimited
    Master Of Arcanum
    Master Of Arcanum
    ZedUnlimited

Guild Points : 66990

PostSubject: Re: Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED)   Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 5:20 pm

i wanna bang her til kingdom cum o.o
    Back to top Go down
    deathgod23

deathgod23

Guild Points : 44964

PostSubject: Re: Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED)   Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:55 am

damn it he said it first >_>
    Back to top Go down
    kingslayer3

kingslayer3

Guild Points : 47441

PostSubject: Re: Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED)   Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) Edgar_10

Don't Forget this poor guy D:

He may not be hot... or badass... or even cool...
    But none the less this guy is another character coming soon to Rusty Hearts as Angela's male counterpart... though he's not so much male x-x
    Back to top Go down
    kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED)   Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:37 pm

[img]Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) Leila10[/img]

Leila Vergerius
    Sister of Roselle, Also a vampire.
    2nd Male Avatar of Frantz.... WHRS MY NATASHA AVATAR?!

Also Edgar Grosvenor came out but I highly highly suggest not trying to log on right now. Servers are very very messed up since last week when he was released.
    Back to top Go down
    kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED)   Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:17 am

Leila is out now. For Free even due to all the tech problems- a big hook to draw em all back.

No news on the next char.
    Back to top Go down
    ZedUnlimited
    Master Of Arcanum
    Master Of Arcanum
    ZedUnlimited

Guild Points : 66990

PostSubject: Re: Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED)   Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:38 pm

I think Zlade announced that outside of the forums.
    Back to top Go down
    kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED)   Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm

BIG NEWS:

3rd Focus Announced!
    Natasha has Weapon Bag - Exactly like my suitcase in Ga2. I dont like it though... not focused dmg. More like blades, spinning, cannons.

Frantz has Dual Wield - Faster strikes than sword. Many focused multi attacks. To many frantz will do ga2 twin blade overrun. Ew.

Tude has Heavy Dual Gauntlets - HEAVY hitter alert. Insanely slow ofc but more power than Axe Frantz. A big beat em down acc. I love it.

Angela has a Glaive - Looks odd... and lame... But it spins alot. So rapid decent dmg. Not even sure, not gonna judge it.

BONUS CHARACTER STORY LINE ANNOUNCED!
    Characters like Roselle, Meilin, Edgar, Leila will all be CANON now. Before they were just faces. NOW THEY HAVE LEGIT STORYLINE. Looks like they'll have their own dungeons too.
    Back to top Go down
    kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED)   Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:33 am

Now Normally Korean patches are like 7 ahead for RH, but i guess they noticed we were getting fed up with no new dungeons... even Koreans 7 patches ahead dont have a higher cap.

So they Announced REBORN! They seem to make a big deal about it not being a patch but rather an expansion, it includes;

The 3rd Weapon Focus. Already stated as above. And apparently glaive is a big deal... yawn.

Another premium character free. They chose Edgar because no one loves him. Even with glaive being a big deal and edgar being free, everyone will get a edgar and make a glaive flood... so im making an MS cuz ive always wanted one.

The alternate storyline mentioned above. Tis is teh real caramel filling. I do love my storytelling more than the game.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED)   Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Holey F... New Character (CONFIRMED)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top