The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)
The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)
The Arcanum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arcanum

The place for Guild's to meet in harmony.

HomeArcanum PortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Thanx Jasper/WastedKid For your Unrelenting devotion! Were proud of you! :3
Clock
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 204 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:09 pm
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Like :D
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
ZedUnlimited
Quitting GetAmped2. GG. I_vote_lcapQuitting GetAmped2. GG. I_voting_barQuitting GetAmped2. GG. I_vote_rcap 
kingslayer3
Quitting GetAmped2. GG. I_vote_lcapQuitting GetAmped2. GG. I_voting_barQuitting GetAmped2. GG. I_vote_rcap 
Protege
xTinTin
jasperVIII
Zlade
DefenderX
zSoul
NinjaSoul
OniFox
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is dominicktrundle

Our users have posted a total of 943 messages in 196 subjects
Most active topic starters
ZedUnlimited
Zlade
xTinTin
DefenderX
jasperVIII
kingslayer3
Protege
zSoul
OniFox
deathgod23

Share | 

Quitting GetAmped2. GG.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasperVIII
jasperVIII

Guild Points : 47670

Quitting GetAmped2. GG. Empty
PostSubject: Quitting GetAmped2. GG.   Quitting GetAmped2. GG. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 1:25 am

So as the title says.
I got hacked and he/she already deactivated my account, so I can't take it back anymore
I don't wanna continue it because same thing might happen again and
I don't wanna be stressed over a game. I just feel bad about the money I spent on that shit. ._.

I'll still check on you guys from time to time though.
Good Luck Arcanum :3

*i hope someone sees this crap im saying >.<*
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

Guild Points : 47731

PostSubject: Re: Quitting GetAmped2. GG.   Quitting GetAmped2. GG. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:01 am

Nyah jasp that sux but we do see what u type n dont give up entirely cuz it may still be like... fixable? Like Hay's case where he got his back after a some time.
Back to top Go down
Protege

Protege

Guild Points : 48132

PostSubject: Re: Quitting GetAmped2. GG.   Quitting GetAmped2. GG. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:47 am

Noo!! Wow, I read this and honestly my stomach started hurting. You're one of the oldest members and one of my oldest friends.. I'm gonna miss you so bad Jasp.. :/
I wish you the best in everything bro. I'm sorry for how many times I spammed jp on you.. I love you Jasp!!

-Forever love,
Protege
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting GetAmped2. GG.   Quitting GetAmped2. GG. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 4:00 am

No no no, write to CyberStep as much as you can about this. There MUST be something they can do. This is utter BS.

On a side note, don't you need to confirm account deactivation through email? If so, how did they get on your email? How did they actually get on your account in the first place? Any clues who got on your account so we can... talk to them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting GetAmped2. GG.   Quitting GetAmped2. GG. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Yes we must fix this D:!! Your profile was on today im gonna try stalking it. >_> <_<.
Back to top Go down
jasperVIII
jasperVIII

PostSubject: Re: Quitting GetAmped2. GG.   Quitting GetAmped2. GG. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 pm

Actually, my profile was On even when I logged on, on my alt account(jasperXVII)
And I was also wondering he/she changed the Rank title
I left it with Street Phoenix but I saw my Best Duelist title on
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: Quitting GetAmped2. GG.   Quitting GetAmped2. GG. EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:40 pm

If its still on (which it has for days) Then when you log on to the account it will kick whoevers on it off... Acez u basterd... He does it to often to me.

But i just think it bugged, Hopefully tonite biggs hops on ga2 n i can ask for him to log u out. Then u can try tomorrow to get on. All based on if biggs gets on though. And if anyone else reads this post n can get a hold o biggs b4 I. Than u try too.
Back to top Go down
jasperVIII
jasperVIII

PostSubject: Re: Quitting GetAmped2. GG.   Quitting GetAmped2. GG. EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:56 pm

I might come back at GA2, but I will create another account because I used 'win hack' on my alt account coz' I wanna try Isa Niflheim.

I'll also stop buying crescents, i'll just use offers ._.
*Offers work well for me :3 mwahahaha*
Back to top Go down
Protege

Protege

Guild Points : 48132

PostSubject: Re: Quitting GetAmped2. GG.   Quitting GetAmped2. GG. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:42 am

jasperVIII wrote:
I might come back at GA2, but I will create another account because I used 'win hack' on my alt account coz' I wanna try Isa Niflheim.

I'll also stop buying crescents, i'll just use offers ._.
*Offers work well for me :3 mwahahaha*
Win hack? >Very Happy
Do tell.
Back to top Go down
kingslayer3

kingslayer3

PostSubject: Re: Quitting GetAmped2. GG.   Quitting GetAmped2. GG. EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:25 pm

Jasp try logging on k. Ur profile is logged off now. I think Biggs logged u off. U were logged in the whole time so may now u can log on. *prays for the best*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting GetAmped2. GG.   Quitting GetAmped2. GG. Empty

Back to top Go down

Quitting GetAmped2. GG.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top