The Arcanum
Welcome to Arcanum! The guild of Fantasy and icy cola :3 Be sure for those of the guild to register for the site. So enjoy Ur stay! -Zed &(~Scotty~)

The Arcanum

The place for Guild's to meet in harmony.

HomeArcanum PortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Thanx Jasper/WastedKid For your Unrelenting devotion! Were proud of you! :3
Clock
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 60 on Wed May 15, 2019 2:39 pm
Similar topics
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Like :D
May 2019
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
ZedUnlimited
Japan Getamped2, Episode 8: Unveil Ambitions. I_vote_lcapJapan Getamped2, Episode 8: Unveil Ambitions. I_voting_barJapan Getamped2, Episode 8: Unveil Ambitions. I_vote_rcap 
kingslayer3
Japan Getamped2, Episode 8: Unveil Ambitions. I_vote_lcapJapan Getamped2, Episode 8: Unveil Ambitions. I_voting_barJapan Getamped2, Episode 8: Unveil Ambitions. I_vote_rcap 
Protege
xTinTin
jasperVIII
Zlade
DefenderX
zSoul
NinjaSoul
OniFox
Top posting users this week
Top posting users this month
Statistics
We have 139 registered users
The newest registered user is dominicktrundle

Our users have posted a total of 943 messages in 196 subjects
Most active topic starters
ZedUnlimited
Zlade
xTinTin
DefenderX
jasperVIII
kingslayer3
Protege
zSoul
OniFox
deathgod23

Share | 

Japan Getamped2, Episode 8: Unveil Ambitions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zlade
Zlade

Guild Points : 34797

Japan Getamped2, Episode 8: Unveil Ambitions. Empty
PostSubject: Japan Getamped2, Episode 8: Unveil Ambitions.   Japan Getamped2, Episode 8: Unveil Ambitions. EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:36 am

Japan Getamped2, Episode 8: Unveil Ambitions. Holycr10

Holy Fudge. Look at those Lesser Ammonnus(s).

Description of the Mission:
Red Bull and Fabrico has found out that one of the Val-Shark's right hand commanders; Socerer Ponse has been disturbing and destroying the Sacred Shrine. Go and see what is this Mysterious Mage up to!

Primary Enemy:
Socerer Ponse

Secondary Enemies:
Lesser Ammonnus 3x
Keleton Knight(s) 4x

Total Score Entries:
Ammonnus = 700 Enemy Points
Keleton Knight = 58

Wow JP has hardcore missions. Why don't we have them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Japan Getamped2, Episode 8: Unveil Ambitions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top